While working, we generally miss the fun which is around us. There are many things around us which escape our attention. If you have not done these things while living in Australia, trust me you are missing something.
Here is a list of must visit places if you are living here. Tourists pay lots of money for them.
- Scaling The Sydney Harbor Bridge – The 134 meter climb is just like climbing a mountain. When you reach the top the view is awesome. The Sydney harbor, opera house and the city look spectacular from above.
- Sunset and Sunrise at Ayers Rock – The huge red sandstone structure at center of Australia is sight to behold. It is a world heritage site and sacred place of the Aboriginals. The best part is the sunrise and the sunset. The hues and colors present at sunrise and sunset will take your breath away.
- Swimming with Dolphins – The best place to swim with the dolphins is the shallow beaches of Monkey Mia. A 24 hour drive from Perth takes you to this small quiet town in Western Australia. Relax at the beach, and wait for the intelligent Dolphins.
- The Great Ocean Road – No it is not a road. These are the most famous Twelve Apostles rock formation and the water between them. Just take a ride on available helicopters and soak in the beauty.
- The Great Barrier Reef – The most unique eco system of the world is the biggest structure build by living things. Amazing isn’t it. You can go snorkeling and see the colors at the bottom of the ocean.